Monday, November 17, 2008

I have cried more times in the past month than I may have cried the rest of 2008. I'm not sure if this is me letting myself go more often, or more weird things in my life, or hormones, or what. I suppose it's cathartic on some level, but the control freak in me is really upset (maybe I'll cry about it...).

8 days until Thanksgiving. So excited for my family and girls at home and my dog.
3.5 weeks until the last day of the semester.

Some of the good in the past week:
  • phonecall from my cousin living in Boston
  • shabu shabu with the girls and toomey for Danielle's birthday
  • a nice relaxing night at Punter's on Saturday
  • giving my 2nd to last presentation in PolComm today
  • randomly warm days in November when I could wear flipflops
  • the people I see constantly (i.e, almost every day) on campus--the routine makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment