Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Gets You Over the Hump?

Wednesday = Hump Day.

Halfway to the weekend, far enough away from Monday to maybe diminish some of the pain.

What's getting me through the week:
  • An awesome 2 mile run this morning: longest I remember ever running without stopping, and no pain afterwards. longer tomorrow if I can!
  • NU Open Classroom series is about global jazz tonight! Meeting up with Sam for class, and maybe Will for a drink.
  • Tickets to Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers with Dani and A tomorrow! Seen them over half a dozen times, and they're still one of my favorite live acts.
  • Leaving for San Francisco next Friday (and spending time until then plotting my adventure). For a real vacation. More than a week long. No babies, weddings, funerals, or other life cycle events, just seeing 4 fabulous boys and not checking my work email! (my brother Jeremy, my cousin Dan, Stivers, and Leif!)
  • Delia comes back from Cuba this weekend!
  • The rain is stopping? Forecast of sunshine for the weekend and maybe frolicking on the beach?! I almost don't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment