Monday, October 1, 2007

week 1 in london: check.

i've been keeping a little notebook elsewhere, and thus haven't been "blogging" literally, but I have plenty of things to relate....

which will happen later, because im off to class :)

but all is well. it was a crazy busy week. I love the kids I live with, and I'm slowly growing obsessed with London. I'm going to look into work/grad school here for after I graduate (if that ever happens). I'm missing everyone at home a little, and as my roommate Miranda says, we all have FOMO--fear of missing out on things at home. but i'l survive, especially because everyone emails me! London holds a lot for me this semester, I'm excited. We go to Edinburgh tomorrow, then start internships next week, then a bunch of us are going to Dublin. Should be good! More later, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment